Wednesday, October 29, 2008

She turned 8 years old today

This morning I heated her food, then topped it with cut up chicken and an egg. She was delighted. But she's delighted no matter what when it comes to food in her bowl. Then I went to the garage and got her present, which was four stuffed lions with squeakers in them. That got her dancing around the livingroom. Then I took her to the park, and then I dropped her off a friend's house, a friend who is almost as crazy about her as I am. And that friend? She's taking Cheyenne to PetCo and letting her pick out her own toy and treat. Tonight, there's a small party in her honor. Seriously, was ever a dog more spoiled than my own? And rotten? You bet. Exactly how it should be!

Birthday Girl 001 Birthday Girl 002 Birthday Girl 003 Birthday Girl 005

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, she looks like a little puppy in those pictures! I thought you were showing us old baby pictures at first. How cute is she getting all excited on her birthday!

Happy Birthday, Cheyenne!

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Such a cutie patootie, your girl! Happy Birthday Cheyenne! And many, many more!

ghost said...

if that were any of my dogs all of those toys would be reduced to stuffing in mere minutes.

Linda@VS said...

Awww, happy birthday, Cheyenne! Who deserves to be spoiled more than a pretty girl like her.

Adam said...

8? You're kidding me. Not one gray hair to be seen! Happy birthday Cheyenne...you made it through another year with your crazy owner.