Tuesday, February 08, 2011

About Cozumel

I've been back from vacation for a little over 24 hours now and one would think that I could wrap up the five-day experience into a pretty bow of words and arrange those ribbons into a succint story to tell you.  But guess what?  I can't.  Not yet.

I went to Cozumel for a reason.  While I was there, that reason expanded into something else, something brighter, different, deeper.  Something other than my nephew and me.  Something we haven't stopped talking about since.

Our Sunday took a form of its own, a form I never would have anticipated or even wished for.  And yet it happened.

I can't tell you about it yet because I can't find the words.  But I will, I know I will.

In the meantime, I give you these:

134

124

095

100

1 comment:

Linda@VS said...

Gorgeous, Alison! And you have me on pins and needles.