Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Three

My sister's boyfriend took this photo last week when they were in town. He emailed it to me yesterday and I can't help but look at it again and again because it makes me happy. For one, I don't know the last time a photo was taken of my sister and me. Secondly, my sister is a Grandmother! Lastly, would you look at that baby's hair?  Her mother has been pulling her hair into tiny ponytails on top of her head lately and every time I see her, I smile from the heart outward.

family

3 comments:

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Wonderful picture. Hope is pure love!

Linda@VS said...

I love Faith's tiny ponytails and pudgy cheeks. She's such a little beauty!

Anonymous said...

Alison - Most of my photos are not as good as yours, but this one catches a beautiful moment. Can't believe MA is a Grandmother.