Friday, June 02, 2006

Windows of Boston


Last night after work, my coworker and I took a cab to Cambridge where her boyfriend and two of his brothers own a tavern. We sat at a tall table by the open window in the front and watched the dark sky rumble with a storm and then drop rain in straight lines because there was no wind. All evening, the big window stayed open, allowing us to smell the rain and enjoy the storm from the dry comfort of our table.

This afternoon, we took a break from our work and I picked up my camera and took this picture of the view outside our conference room window. I love this view and found it so difficult to keep my mind on my work yesterday that I had to change seats so that I was not facing the window. Today I loved it even more because of the rain and the clouds. Today I sat in the chair facing the window, just so I could look up every now and then and have this to see.

No comments: