With that, let this little game begin, with one little twist, because I like to change things up a bit whenever I can.
Six random things about me (and this list is of random things about me today, and I want you to do the same, okay? Okay.):1. Hard as I try, and I do try and have even torn out the page of instructions from the Martha Stewart Living magazine that I do not subscribe to but receive anyway, I am completely unable to correctly (neatly) fold the fitted bed sheet.
2. I hate changing lanes. Every time I change lanes, my heart lurches a little bit.
3. It seems that the whole world is intent on spelling my name wrong. It's either Allison or Alyson or Allysin or even Allycin. There's always an A and an L and an N but the other letters seem to be user's choice. I think that A-l-i-s-o-n is very basic, easy and even phonetic. But what do I know?
4. I usually spill or splash my coffee at least once before getting to my office. Most times, the spilled coffee gets on my clothes. The Tide To Go pen has been a lifesaver for me when it comes to this particular occurrence.
5. When I hit 40, those cute freckles I've always had were suddenly not so cute anymore and they scream age spot, age spot, AGE SPOT at me when I look in the mirror.
6. When I was in college, I bought a black and white photo postcard of a Gardenia in a vase. I had it framed and it's been hanging in one room or another of every home I've had since then. I've always liked Gardenias and have two plants in giant pots on my back porch. I take cuttings weekly, and today was the day this week.
And those are my six. I tag my friend Velvet. And Adam (do it about the girls, Adam). And Creekhiker. And Carmon. And Jessica. And Reading. And that is that.