Thursday, August 11, 2011

Saturday night

For the concert

On Saturday, for the maybe 20th time, I'm going to see Stevie Nicks in concert. I'll be wearing black sandals, a white skirt and a wonderfully soft grey v-neck t-shirt.  That's fine and all but what I would really like to be wearing is the ensemble I pulled together, above.  Seriously, that dress and those shoes!  Of course, if I could afford a two thousand dollar dress by Alexander McQueen and seven hundred dollar Guiseppe Zanotti shoes, it's highly unlikely I'd be wearing them to a concert, but a girl can dream, can't she?  Oh yes she can!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the shoes, dress, and bag, to die for! Have a great time!
sandy

Rocket Mom said...

I will buy you the outfit! what an incredible ensemble! will you dress me up too?

shellypaige said...

Beautiful ensemble, however, if my memory serves me well, I think the sandals are better for. Those shoes in the pic may put you back on the sofa! Enjoy your night.

ghost said...

thats a very stevie nicksish ensemble.