Sunday, August 07, 2011

While I was away

Last weekend I drove my niece to Nacogdoches where her boyfriend was meeting us to pick her up and drive her back to Louisiana. Although the hotel we stayed in was pet friendly, I didn't want to put Cheyenne through a three-hour drive two days in a row and I didn't want to endure Dixie through the same.  So, the dogs went to my friend's house for Saturday afternoon and evening.

My friend has a big yellow Lab named Abby.  Abby is a sweet girl and much more tolerant of Dixie than Cheyenne.  Thankfully, my friend pulled out her camera!

589

593

592

Abby even shared her crate!

586

3 comments:

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

OMG! So cute!!! And where was Miss Chey during all of this???

Anonymous said...

OK, first of all, Dixie is HUGE now! She is growing like a weed.

And that crate picture, just the cutest thing in the world. That Abby is one understanding dog (my dog Harp wouldn't stand for any of those shenanigans- she would have just left the room).
-sdhb

Linda@VS said...

Precious! It's easy to see that Dixie enjoyed her play date/sleepover.