Wednesday, February 01, 2006

and on a lighter note...

As an illustration to how sleep-walking aware I sometimes am in the mornings, I was just pouring the half and half into my cup of coffee, only it wasn't my coffee cup that received it, it was my can of La Croix.

That'll wake you up, quick.

Oh, and I would like to take this opportunity to state that that green lizard on the Geico commercials, the one with the British accent? I love him.

Who doesn't want free pie and chips? You've got pie. Chips. And they're free. Who doesn't like pie with chips for free?

4 comments:

Reading said...

At least the salt wasn't in the microwave!

Anonymous said...

im with you. i want a little lizard that will ride around on my shoulder and speak to me in a brittish accent. just whisical little conversations tween me and my lizard.

i guess that could be taken entirely the wrong way, huh?

Anonymous said...

much like the time I left for work, popped open my morning diet coke, took a big gulp and discovered it was, in fact, a Bud Light.........CLC

Duly Inspired said...

Reading - Shouldn't there be a rule about what you can say here?

Ghost - Exactly. He's be a perfect little friend. He'd say things like lovely and cheeky and make you smile.

Gadfly - Blech! Assume you spit that out immediately.