Tuesday, May 16, 2006

You can't always get what you want

Yesterday, I received a meme on the Yahoo email connected to this site. Normally, I'd blow it off but but two things were simultaneously taking place: 1) I was curious, and 2) I had a bit of time on my hands. So let's play the game, shall we? The instructions were to Google your name + needs, see where it takes you and copy the first ten results. Here3 goes.

Alison needs males for her art (Alison needs mail for her art)
Alison needs naps badly (This is a known fact)
Alison needs to see her leadership is not simply a service she is performing (Say what?)
Alison needs Colette's help (I hope I get to meet her soon so I can get the help she has for me)
Alison needs a sugar momma (Indeed)
Alison needs to have confidence that her wishes will be respected especially as she will be feeling vulnerable and powerless
Alison needs to have an idea of what buildings she likes (por que?)
Alison needs to speak up to elected officials (I guess the yelling I did at the tv last night does not count)
Alison needs to make decisions along the way
Alison needs to multiply the coffee recipe

That Alison seemed so needy, so I went back and googled Alison wants...

Alison wants him back
Alison wants none of it (Depends on what "it" is)
Alison wants a roommate (Not true)
Alison wants to know why Joshua keeps asking her about the time (I think that Joshua is hanging out with Colette)
Alison wants to know exactly what she's apologizing for
Alison wants to do 30 things (At least)
Alison wants her black coat back (True)
Alison wants to know (and don't we all?)
Alison wants to remain at home
Alison wants to ride on a white horse (It you wanna ride, ride the white pony)

I've never seen my name so many times. It makes me feel dizzy. And a bit narcissistic. And a tad psychotic. But still, some of it is true in the same sort of odd way that fortunes or mood rings can be true. And that part was a bit fun.

So, that said, I'd like to tag Ghost, Sass and Reading. Have fun.

Taking it back into first person, I need (and want) to go now. Later...

3 comments:

Sass said...

all sass wants is a job and a 6'6 man who is solid as a rock. Is that to much to ask for? Oh and a month in Italy and the greek isles. Wanna come?

Duly Inspired said...

Make it six weeks and you have a deal!

Anonymous said...

working on the meme now. but what if the perfect man was only 5'8" sass?