Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Christmas in July (national ice cream month)

IMG_2347 IMG_2350 IMG_2355

Today is my birthday. I was going to buy myself a new purse of the Coach variety, but I decided instead to give myself a gift that won't last nearly as long but will be appreciated a hundred times more than a nice looking burden I have to throw over my shoulder everywhere I go.

In a few minutes, I'll be at Urban Retreat where I'll be accepting my gift from me: a full hour massage followed by lunch in the garden with a robe on my body and not much on my mind, followed by a Spa Pedicure and then a Spa Manicure.

And then I'm going to go home and take a nap.

Because I can.

Tonight I'm going out with my American friends to drink French champagne (which should be redundant but isn't) and order dinner from an English menu where chips means fries and pudding is not found under Desserts.

2 comments:

Sandra Dee said...

Happy Birthday!

Willie Baronet said...

Oooooooh, nice. Happy birthday!!