Thursday, July 05, 2007

Two things unchanging, one thing timeless

1. My luggage is still missing. Each time I contact the airline, I get a new bit of information that no one has taken it upon his or herself to inform me of during any of the seventy other times I've called. It's as if each time I call, I'm calling a different company.

2. It's been raining at least every day -- and maybe every night, I'm not sure since I'm sleeping then -- since I've been home. Not only is the ground soggy, the air is soggy.

That second bit has left me with ample time to organize my vacation photos. Below, Venice.

Venice on approach Pointe Panada Bar Mil Ven 144 St. Marks Reflective light Wooden boats Details Plaza Clock Tower Rain Doge's Palace
Doge's Palace & Basilica of St. Mark Subtle keep out message San Marco Clock Tower


2 comments:

Linda@VS said...

These photos are amazing, Alison. It must have been awe-inspiring to stand among those ancient buildings and think about the artisans who designed and crafted them.

Linda@VS said...

Ummm -- maybe I should have said "float among those ancient buildings"?