Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sweet days of Summer, the Jasmine's in bloom

Even though I am still in a cast and having a cast around my leg in the 90-degree month of May is akin to a woolen kneesock in August, and even though I have not been able to stand up and take a shower for two weeks, and I am sure that beneath that cast is some nastiness that needs to be washed away, and even though I am homesick for my house but cannot return to my home for good until the end of the first week of June, when the painters will be finished but when I'll be out of town anyway, I still find that I am happy and really have nothing at all to complain about.  Why?  Because this friend of mine, she goes where I go.  And with her by my side, I am always home.

010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that is a very good relationship ;)
sandy

ghost said...

praying for your speedy recovery.