Sunday, August 03, 2008

Eighty degrees and rising

It's 80 degrees in my house this morning since something in my air conditioning system is not working. The repair man is here and he is walking upstairs and downstairs and fiddling with the vents then going outside, then coming back in and then going into the attic and them mumbling valve and then growling compressor. So, I'm posting these photos from Saturday, which involved watching Pretty Woman, an art opening and a street festival where I sweated buckets because it was a hundred degrees outside and more than once I wiped the sweat from my brow and wondered if this city will ever act on the fact that August is the absolute worst month to have any outdoor event. After I finish posting these photos, I'm going to take a cold shower and then I'm going to get out of here and hopefully into someplace cooler. Even if it means driving around in my car.

WhiteLinenNight 021 WhiteLinenNight 019 WhiteLinenNight 020 Two blonds SM WhiteLinenNight 018 Zydeco

1 comment:

ghost said...

you know i love thebubbles pic. i just noticed it. all you really need is bubbles. they are magic.