Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Some places

Some places in this world will grab you and take your breath away. Some places exist and, upon first glance, you are home. They take your life and your mind and most importantly your heart, and turn you around and strip you down until you recognize who you really are. Some places recognize you; they've been waiting for you. God is there, and you are there. You're part of the roots, part of the flower. Part of the breeze, and the brick. Some places were home before you even stepped on the soil there - one glimpse and you know. I knew then, the first time. I knew every time I returned. I knew when I lived there. And I knew when I left. It would never stop calling my name, calling back to me.

I'm returning to to the place that has never let go of me. I'm returning tonight.

2 comments:

tinyhands said...

I can relate to the feeling, but your presence is still required here.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!