Thursday, January 25, 2007

Gotcha!

The house? Not mine.

The dog food? Not hers.

The behavior? Typical.

I don't remember what my neighbor Mary and I were chatting about, standing in her front yard. Cheyenne was off leash and, while we were talking, disappeared. Then it was all, Where did Cheyenne go? And we set off in different directions to find her. I walked around the side of the house. Mary went inside the house. She found Cheyenne, grabbed a disposable camera off her desk, then raised her voice a notch or two, Cheyenne!

Oh so busted.

Sneaky dog

The dog peering through the back door with, What the? on his face is Bear, the dog whose food bag Cheyenne is wearing.

5 comments:

Adam said...

Sweet! Is that Iam's toy poodle food? I know for a fact that bag is green too.

Anonymous said...

now that's true comedy. wonderful.

Reading said...

She NEVER ceases to make me laugh! Don't you feed her?

Linda@VS said...

Cheyenne always surprises me with her resourcefulness. I'm so glad Mary had the presence of mind to snap a picture of this. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

What a picture! This is priceless. I'd be rolling on the floor laughing - without the presence of mind to get the camera!