Thursday, February 08, 2007

My girl

It's hard to tell if those are ears or devil horns atop her brown head. I know what most of those who know her would say. In fact, a friend once gave me a framed photo of her for Christmas. The frame was red, and printed on it were the words Devil Dog. It was a two-part gift that came with a framed photo of her dog. That frame was green, and printed on it were the words Angel Dog.

Though she is loved by many, I am clearly the only one able to see her halo.

Bat dog

3 comments:

ghost said...

i saw a movie once called devil dog. richard crenna starred in it. cheyenne looks nothing like that dog.

Linda@VS said...

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...but I'll take your word for it that Cheyenne is an angel.

Anonymous said...

As I write this quick note, my little con artist is trying to get me to feed her another piece of supermarket sushi. Yep, they're devils allright, but you can't help but love them, can you?

Great picture.