Thursday, June 21, 2007

Have you missed me?

Ah, home. Where the air conditioning is consistent, the means of travel my own and my little brown dog is no less that absolutely thrilled to see my face again. It's a two-way street, that one.

My luggage was never found. The irony is that all the stuff I had to buy - shoes, underwear, clothes and a new rolling duffle bag - was lost by the airline on my return flight. Seriously. Seeing the silver lining, all I can say about that is I have a lot less laundry to do than I thought I would. Have I ever learned how to travel light.

I have so much to show and tell you. But right now there are no less than four stacks of mail calling my name, and there are those two lost baggage claim forms that need to be filled out and returned, so I'll leave you with this serene image taken off the coast of one of the 1500 Islands off Croatia. Nice, yeah?

Paulie Georgi Mine 191

4 comments:

maxngabbie said...

I like your positive attitude. Has your dogs tail stopped wagging yet?
I am so happy you had a wonderful time, I can't wait to read more.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home, Alison! Our friend told me all your issues with the baggage - geez! I'm so happy for you that you got to go, have fun, and clear your mind. And, yes - you were missed....

Anonymous said...

Alison, so glad you are safely home, and that lost luggage isn't taking away from your wonderful trip. Waiting to hear all about it!

ghost said...

welcome home, sis.