Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Eight. Ate. 8.

Ghost tagged me with one of those meme things. I still don't know what meme means, except for what it appears to me, which is ME ME, pick me [Insert a gazillion exclamation points.] Whether or not I know the meaning, I do know I have been tagged. I'll do my part and spread the detritus.

Eight things you don't know about me:

1.) I saw The Effect of Gamma Rays on the Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds when I was in 7th grade. The effect of that play had far reaching affects on me. I still think about the perseverance and hope inside the youngest girl.
2.) I saw Bourne Ultimatum over the weekend. And jumped out of my seat. Twice.
3.) My dog is throwing up RIGHT NOW.

[Insert here that just a moment ago I gagged and jumped from my chair, grabbed paper towels, cleaned up the mess, gagged, coughed, gagged, etc.]

Cough, gag, ahem, where were we?

4.) When I started this, I had no idea what I would say, much less that Cheyenne would barge her way onto the scene. (Barf her way into the scene?)
5.) I'm facing something I don't want to happen. I'm standing at the edge and hanging on with resistance but am considering letting go and free-falling because resistance is ridiculous and stopping will feel like a deep breath exhaled.
6.) Sunday would have been my friend's 44th birthday. Had she not killed herself 11 years ago. There's not a day that passes without my thinking of her, without my missing her.
7.) I'm stronger than most, weaker than many, and working on what separates the extremes.
8.) Every morning I thank God for my blessings. Before my feet hit the floor. Because I am blessed, and I don't forget it for a minute.

Like Ghost, I'll be gentle with my tagging. The links to the right? You're it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh...I think most of us have done this one! I'll try to do a somewhat different version. Carmon