Friday, August 03, 2007

Walk it out

A handful of friends and co-workers this week have sent me a link to a video clip. They write that it reminds them of me. I cannot figure out what they see I have in common with this woman. It's not that I have legs like hers, height like hers or, let's be real, hair anywhere in the vicinity of thickness as hers. And it's not the watering can in her hand. My watering can is plastic and hers appears to be metal.

I can't figure what this woman and I share. Can you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is wearing your camping shoes! Also, had it not been so dark and all we had to go on was the erratic movement of your flashlight on the "basketball court", I bet that is exactly what you looked like that night.

Anonymous said...

Lets see try glamorous, avant-garde, her own sense of style, and klutzy with two “leftfeet”.  Yah it all fits.
J