Thursday, August 23, 2007

The girl has been tagged

A very handsome guy I hope to meet one day, Butch, over at Velvet Sacks tagged Cheyenne with this little meme, eight things you might not know about her. She's happy to oblige.

Take it away, LBD.

Eight Things You Don't Know About Me
By Cheyenna Bannana... nevermind

1. I really am that happy to see you.
2. In the morning, Mom likes to throw the blanket over my head and wrestle with me. When she does this, I get really happy and excited. One time I was so excited that I accidentally piddled and she didn't find out until later that morning when she made the bed. I knew she'd find it, so I stayed downstairs just in case she got angry.
3. I've only been full one time in my life. That was when I ate an entire weekend's worth of food for three dogs. Mom said I looked like a pregnant quarter horse. I was miserable. But getting there was awesome.
4. Everyone thinks I am a Chocolate Labrador Retriever, but really I am a hoover in disguise. (Ref. No 3).
5. I know the words, treaty, puppy chow, park, and walk. I also know the words down and off and stay and no. But I do not like those words at all, so pretend that I don't.
6. It's not that there's anything really wrong with little dogs, they just annoy me with their constant movement and sniffing and thinking they are much larger than they are. I wouldn't really bite them, but it's funny to watch them run off with their tails between their legs when I growl. I learned this from my friend, Maggie.
7. I will never understand why everyone gets all worked up and crazy when I eat cat poop. Afterall, they have not tried it.
8. This picture is where and how I sit when Mom goes out the door. I'm pretty attached to her. Oh, wait, everyone knows that.

May I have a pig ear now?

Don't go II

4 comments:

ghost said...

brilliant!

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Cheyenne, I love that picture of you. It must be really hard for your mom to leave that sweet face! Wonderful post, Allison!

Linda@VS said...

Cheyenne, for having such an appetite, you've certainly stayed slim. I really enjoyed reading more about you.

Anonymous said...

Cheyenne writes as well as you do! Thanks, Cheyenne, it was nice hearing from you. :-)