Friday, December 21, 2007

And we're off (soon)

Saturday morning at the very early hour of 5:00, my neice, nephew, friend, Cheyenne and I will pile into the car and begin the first leg of our drive to Colorado. Woo hoo! We're going to Colorado for Christmas! One week in the guest house of a ranch just north of Durango. We'll ride horses, the nephew will ski, we'll ice skate, we'll take a train through the snowy mountains to Silverton. We'll drink hot chocolate with marshmellows. We'll make snow angels and have snowball fights. We'll warm our hands and feet by the fire.

I have absolutely no idea if I'll be able to access the internet, so on the chance that I'm unable to do so, I leave you with the wish that I hope you have a very happy and safe holiday. And I hope that into your life falls a bit of the magic that this time of year holds in the air.

Christmas Ornaments

No comments: