Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Isn't he lovely?

Normally when I speak of Stevie, one could be safe in the assumption that I mean Stevie Nicks. Since I'm pretty much a freak about Fleetwood Mac. But not today. Oh no, today's Stevie is Wonder. Stevie Wonder. I saw him last night. Second row from the stage, a little off the center to stage right. My oh my can that man sing. And he can control a packed house. He made us laugh, made us listen, made us sing and made us dance. My feet are a little displeased this morning with that dancing part since my heels were so high, but you know what? I was dancing to Stevie Wonder. Live in concert. In the second row. The feet? They can get over it.

That was some kind of spell going on at the Toyota Center last night. Oh yeah.

Postscript: What made the night all the better was that I had no idea I was going to a concert until my phone rang at 6:15 and I was invited because the person with the fourth ticket was unable to go. Now THAT makes a fun evening!

1 comment:

ghost said...

leading the charmed life i see. good for you.