Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fur-eezing!

I admit that Houston isn't experiencing the frigid winter that much of the country is facing today but it's still cold here, 28 degrees of cold.  This morning when I let Cheyenne out to do her business, she bounded down the stairs as usual but took a slip and fall when she hit the third and fourth stairs down.  Because they had ICE on them!

Bless her heart, she was so surprised when she lost control, all four of her brown legs scrambling every which way and all she wanted was just to get to solid ground. When she did so, she just stood there, afraid to move.  Of course I jumped down there to console her and, when she was ready to come back inside, help her back up the treacherous path.

But my sympathy didn't stop there, oh no.  When we went out again later, because I like to bundle up and read the paper on the front porch, I made sure she experienced the utmost security and comfort while out in this cold winter morning.

008

Oh yes I did.

1 comment:

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Good Momma! Good Momma!!!