Friday, December 15, 2006

Two completely unrelated things, well, though fire and new construction can be connected

1) Things do come in threes. Even fires. Wednesday night I was sitting at a table at the Mason Jar, waiting for my dining parter to arrive. I was reading an article in the paper that I'd not had time to complete during the course of the day. Over the lit candle that had been placed on the table for ambiance. Or to catch the newspaper on fire. Which it did. Again, I found myself asking, What's that smell? Embarassed? You bet.

Tell, me, do you know if they make personal fire extinguishers? You know, to keep in my purse for moments like these.

2) Have you grown tired of the black? I have. I've been sitting on the fence for too long. Over the weekend, I'm going to get some light in here, clean things up a bit, rearrange the boxes and see what tickles my layout fancy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, actually, yes, they do. Well, depending on the size of your purse.

Linda@VS said...

So tell us what REALLY happened. You burned the black template, didn't you?

Scott from Oregon said...

I would go for the double wide template tweaking myself. Then choose your own colors. Why be normal?

As for the fire... you got it out by swatting at it, right?

Just carry a swatter with you at all times...