Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stating the obvious

Tomorrow morning I have a doctor appointment to hopefully discover the reason why I have a pain in my outer thigh, just above the knee. Sometimes the area is numb, and other times there is a shooting pain that stops me in my tracks. Both the numbness and the pain seem to be increasing in duration.

Yesterday, I got on line to research possible causes.

One site offered this: Thigh Pain: Pain affecting the thigh of the leg.

Thanks Internet, I feel so much better now. That pain in my leg, I know what it is. It's PAIN. IN MY LEG. Why didn't I think of that?

6 comments:

ghost said...

i have one of those. pains that is.

Unknown said...

I hate to suggest it, but it could be sciatic nerve pain...one of the plagues of my life. Hope it's something simple and easy to fix! Carmon

Adam said...

I always pictured you as a pain in the neck type. Live and learn I guess...

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Ditto to what Carmon said. Hope they can help!

Duly Inspired said...

Carmon and CH -- It appears to be an isolated nerve problem. Medicine for 10 days. If no change, then neurologist. I'm just pleased it's not all in my mind.

Linda@VS said...

I hope the medicine does it job. Feel better!