Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday, fighting over the pillow day

I bought this pillow at Walgreens about three years ago when Cheyenne had knee surgery. I thought it would be good for her to elevate her knee on it when she slept. It cost $5.00. It has been her favorite toy, her baby, her woobie ever since. She'll ignore it for weeks and then inexplicably discover it again and run around the living room in a completely spaz because LOOK! MY WOOBIE IS HERE! It is the one toy, baby, woobie that she has not destroyed, quite possibly making it the best five dollars I have ever spent.

002 001 003

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That face says it all! The greatest fun in the world for my little greyhound, Mikey, who is no longer with us, was to go to Petco for the after Christmas sales. He was allowed to pick one toy out of the sale bins and he would proudly carry it up to the cashier and reluctantly let it go to be scanned. That would always be his favorite toy for the year. Boy I miss my little man...Carmon

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

What a cutie your Cheyenne is! I love that face!

ghost said...

those are good times.