Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The prettiest, the cutest, the meanest

From the weekend retreat on that little spread in the country, a few more pics I want to share:

Cool scene II Cool scene I Cool Scene III
Cuteness Adorableness Splendor in the grass II

And, saving the best for last, the photo that I'm pretty sure you can look at and completely imagine the speed with which I moved my ass off that fence when he headed my way with turned horn and a snort. His name is Star but I think he should be called Fatty Lumpkin Mean Ass Pudge, though I'd never say that to his face.

Tough guy III

2 comments:

Reading said...

I am so going to tell Star what you called him. Start practicing your sprints.

Anonymous said...

Aw, he looks sweet! Those big, brown, moist eyes and great, big, huge horns. Yeah, I bet you moved fast, girl! LOL

I'm more familiar with milking cows, being from the Midwest, but, a bull is a bull and almost all of them are mean. Still, you have to admit, he is a handsome devil.