Sunday, October 29, 2006

Little Brown Birthday Girl


Because today is her 6th birthday, and because I'm never able to figure whether it's her face or her self that tickles me the most, and because I can't look at that face without smiling, even if it's her guilty face or her tough girl growling face, but especially her grinning face, and because she will be spending the day at my office with me, meaning not only that we both have to work on the weekend but that she has to work on her birthday, and because she makes me laugh, often, and smile even more, and because she's my Tiny Hiny, Cheyenna Banana Monster, Shorty, Sugar Butt, well, of course I took her to Starbuck's for a sample cup of whipped cream for her birthday breakfast. Of course I did.

Happy birthday my LBD.

3 comments:

Linda@VS said...

Her whipped-cream mustache is very becoming. Happy birthday, Cheyenne.

Anonymous said...

SSSSSLLLLUUURRRRPPPPPP!!!!! Happy birthday, Cheyenne!!!! Remember the park.

Anonymous said...

::smiles::