Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Translation


Notice the angle of this shot, how I'm standing to the side of her and she's not looking at me? What she's doing is pleading with my friend to pick the ball up and throw it again just like he did the last time. Because it's so much fun to actually run and chase the ball, as opposed to when I throw it and it either lands only a few feet away or hits the tree and bounces and rolls back to my feet. I threw it one time and she dropped it as his feet to see what he might offer. She didn't invite me to her game again that afternoon.

2 comments:

Linda@VS said...

LOL, how funny! She looks like she's been waiting for a long time for someone who really understands how the game is supposed to be played.

Anonymous said...

its hard when our kids find someone else to play with.