Monday, October 30, 2006

No, seriously

Sunday was a LONG day because I did not get home from the office until 1:45, and that's actually Monday morning, which was 16 hours after I arrived at the office on Sunday morning, and since I worked all weekend, except for the parts where I was either driving to work, driving home from work, driving an hour north to have lunch with my nephew or driving an hour south to the office after that lunch, or sleeping in my clothes on top of the covers so as not to waste valuable sleep time by putting on pajamas, I realize that I've spent this entire weekend either in a car or at a computer, so I've decided to buy a new car today. Because I don't need a new computer.

How's that for feminine logic? Makes perfect sense in my world.

I'm a bit on the fence with the color. Which should it be?

Glacier Blue Metallic with Gray Interior
Nighthawk Black Pearl with Black Interior

Keep in mind that the black one is waiting for me, meaning that it's at the dealership right now, has my name on it, and I could pick it up tonight. TONIGHT!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the black one, and not just because it is ready now.

Good luck!

Reading said...

Black. Black. Black. It is every man's fantasy~ blond in, on, wearing black. And it will not show dark dog hair too bad (sorry, Isaac I feel like a traitor).

Anonymous said...

Perhaps a brusque, manly interior would be in order...kind of like the old "Bob Seger" Chevrolet ads...."Liiiiikkke a Rock" oh...but wait.... never mind.

Currently contemplating "brusque V. Burlesque".....

Sass said...

I'd say that is a darn good reward program. THey are both good color combo's but if I was able to pick mine again I would have gone with something lighter...because the steele grey gets so hot.

Anonymous said...

you can never go wrong in black.