Saturday, April 21, 2007

Thirty-three questions, and for you too

I found this meme on Velvet's site. The hitch is the answer must be three words only.

01. Where is your cell phone? In my ear.
02. Boyfriend/girlfriend? Not right now.
03. Hair? Too thin. (Sigh)
04. Your mother? In my prayers.
05. Your father? My heart's light.
06. Your favorite item(s)? One great camera.
07. Your dream last night? Not recalled today.
08. Your favorite drink? Champagne, bubbly champagne.
09. Your dream guy/girl? Out of sight.
10. The room you are in? Opens to light.
11. Your fear? Never ending nightmares.
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Content, employed, inspired.
13. Who did you hang out with last night? One lovely dog.
14. What are you not? Still for long.
15. Are you in love? Not right now.
16. One of your wish list items? Peace of mind.
17. What time is it? Morning, Nine ten.
18. The last thing you did? Read this question.
19. What are you wearing? Sweats and t-shirt.
20. Your favorite book? One that inspires.
21. The last thing you ate? Eggs and cheese.
22. Your life? Loving and hopeful.
23. Your mood? Up and down.
24. Your friends? A fine bunch.
25. What are you thinking about right now? Necessary expense reports.
26. Your car? In the shop.
27. What are you doing at this moment? Obviously this list.
28. Your summer? Travel and fun.
29. Your relationship status? Oh so single.
30. What is on your TV screen? Lots of dust.
31. When is the last time you laughed? Just this morning.
32. Last time you cried? Sunday April 15.
33. School? Miss those days.

I'm going to tag a few: Ghost, Jackie's Garden, and Reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, gee, thanks, Alison (with one el) - I'll copy and paste and get this done in a few days.

I like to read these - kind of gives you a sneak peek at others. I actually like to READ them, better than DO them - but I will! lol

Linda@VS said...

I'm glad you decided to do this; it was fun to read your answers.

It occurred to me after I found this meme that once my family members realized I could answer a question in three words, they might want me to do that ALL the time. Ha! That'll never happen.