Friday, April 20, 2007

Two weeks in June

When I picked up the phone last night, this is what she said:

We are booked. We have seats. We are going.

Where are we going? We are going to Spain (Madrid and Barcelona), France (on a train, through the night), Italy (where we'll pick up a car in Milan and head to Venice), Austria, Slovenia and Croatia. When we get to Split, Croatia, we'll board my Personal Hurricane's sailboat where we'll sail through the Adriatic waters and island hop for a few days.

A large part of the enormous and excited grin on my face is due to the fact that the air portion of this trip was completely purchased with air miles.

Having to travel for work? It pays off nicely.

5 comments:

ghost said...

color me green with envy. im happy for you. you do deserve the time.

maxngabbie said...

YYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Linda@VS said...

Wow, what a wonderful trip, Alison! I'm so excited for you.

faithhopelove said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow, you can color me the same color as 'ghost'- what a wonderful adventure! I know that with that great camera, and your photo abilities, we'll be getting to see some really great shots, woo hoo!