Saturday, March 31, 2007

Now with sparkling

When I woke up this morning, I looked at the phone number I got from last night and had a good laugh. The waitress' number was written in pen. On my arm. I got it for my hurricane.

All the elements combined in just the right measure to make it a classic hurricane night. Him, me, friends, beer, champagne, a pretty waitress. Lots of laughter, jokes, flirting, the whole lot of us happy to be out in the night. Somehow we all became fluffy and pink, and were referred to as the fluffy pink table. Our waitress added sparkling, which of course I loved.

I'm not at all sure what a fluffy pink hurricane would be, exactly, but I think we've taken it up a notch by adding the sparkle. To be fluffy and pink and sparkling on a Friday night is good fun. To have my personal hurricane back to being his hurricane self and getting all the girls stirred up and even the waitress involved is also good fun. Good, pink, fluffy, sparkling Friday night fun.

1 comment:

ghost said...

i am in desperate need of a good time.