Sunday, March 04, 2007

Every day is like Sunday

I took this picture yesterday, before the church on St. Edward's campus. I was walking Cheyenne around the campus while letting my niece sleep in a bit longer because it was only 11:00 and if it's a Saturday morning and you can sleep until then, then I think you should be able to do so. Especially if you're a college student.

While she slept, I discovered Live Oaks with their branches spread wide and low, water fountains pouring over Limestone, wooden benches in quiet areas of shade, and this cross. It was a peaceful morning, very much like blessings.

3 comments:

david santos said...

Hello!
This work is very good, thank you

Anonymous said...

lol -I'm with you, Alison. If anyone can sleep in - I let them - 'cause I'm soooo jealous! Picture even looks 'peaceful'.

Linda@VS said...

The cross is pretty. Looks like it was made by someone who cared.