Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sailing on the seven seas of blue

The light of love, it shines so bright. I hang on, like you told me to. Even when it's distant and harsh. Even when I hold the thin fiber that would never support us but I pray will support me. The light is there. The music is there. The love is there.

I'm there. I'm here.

I'm thinking that I could listen to Jeff Buckley all night and I'd still be no closer to the truth.

I'm sitting here and listening to that music. And I'm thinking I want a new tattoo. But I'm also thinking I need to make a therapy appointment.

I could tell you all about the tattoo, but safe to say it won't be tonight.

I could tell you about a wish. But that too is something else.

And besides, I'm sure that you want to talk about the therapy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't. I want to talk about the tattoo since I have been begging you to get one with me.

ghost said...

you too? i worte about how bad i wanted a tat yesterday. what do you want? huh? come on, give into my peer pressure.

Anonymous said...

Ghost,
I want the symbol on the cork from a bottle of Veuve Clicquot and I want Duly Inspired to go with me.