Sunday, January 16, 2005

Unnecessary consumption

This morning I discovered something that I despise more than Hummers. And that is Hummers towing Cigarette boats. What a selfish waste of non-renewable resources. It made me so mad that I wanted to pull the Hummer over, open the driver's door, pull the guy out and tell Cheyenne to "sick him." And when she finished tearing him up, I'd say, "That's for stealing energy from our grandchildren, you selfish, more-than-your-fair-share-using, egotistical bastard." And then I'd spit on him. But in reality I could never do that, and Cheyenne would only wag her tail and lick the guy, and my Mother taught me that ladies DO NOT spit. So there goes that. Instead I did the only thing I could do. I shook my head and gave him my best dirty look. It's a doozy, that look, and I'm sure he knows exactly why he was on the receiving end of it.