Sunday, January 09, 2005

What happens in Vegas...

I have a good friend who I see on a fairly regular basis, and she has two good friends who live about 20 miles outside the city in a beautiful and spacious home, and I get to go there with my friend on a Friday night and have so much fun that I end up spending the night because it would make no sense, and be illegal not to mention highly dangerous, to drive home. So, this is how it went down Friday night. And it was quite a night but I cannot talk or write about it because we agreed that it would never leave Fall Creek. But tonight we got together for dinner in town and they were upset that there was no mention of the evening here and I had to remind them of the deal we made. And that was enough. So too is this. Except for the fact that I do not eat chocolate cake, not even at 5:30 in the morning.