Saturday, April 16, 2005

One moment of my morning


Green leaves
Originally uploaded by withoneel.
I have brought a digital camera into my life. Just to see what the fuss is about. And I can tell you that the fuss - at least for me - will be all about the immediacy of the image. I took this photo this morning, hooked the camera to computer and here it is. I know that's light years behind most people's digital know-how, but for me, it's no different than finally giving up typing envelopes on the typewriter and using the printer instead. In other words, it's about time, but better late than never. So, armed with my little Canon Power Shot, while with the dogs at the park this morning and chatting with my sister-in-law on the phone, I looked all around me and thought how beautiful the leaves were, and I realized that I can take a picture. So I did.

No comments: