Friday, April 01, 2005

Take away

Note to restaurant manager at Willie's Ice House: I'm thinking that rather than leaning against the railing and lazily observing my friend and me move two solid wood tables together, and not doing so with ease I might add -- while we both give you looks that say Hello! Do you think you could get off your duff and help us here? -- and then finally ambling over to join our effort just as we've accomplished our goal and casually pushing in a single chair while asking us how many this afternoon? well, I'm thinking that is simply not good management. Although the food was good, it was this that we discussed at lunch. And on the drive back to the office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can sit here no longer lurking into observations on restaurants and t.s. eliot.

Yes I can.

http://clear-lake-reflections.com