Thursday, March 31, 2005

The greening of my world

It has been several few weeks since I've been able to walk Cheyenne in the mornings. We've been at the park daily but I've driven there, and it's not at all the same pleasure as the walks we used to take before all this went sour. This morning we set foot into our neighborhood world again. It was delightful! Although not quite yet April, this morning had April's fingerprints all over it. The home gardens tended and planted, the redbuds in full bloom, the dogwoods. And, my favorite, the confederate jasmine has begun to bloom along the fences, including my own. The small pinwheel shaped flowers of white have appeared and are dangling on bright green stems of growth, loaded with that sweet scent. Had I noticed yesterday? Like the new growth everywhere around me, this day is also new. And this morning I was fully in the present. It has been a while since I could say that.

5 comments:

Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a very cheap plane ticket
It deals mostly with very cheap plane ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

Ayoye said...

I would like to invite you to look at thesespasser announce immobiliere, for a way to reduce things found in our dump yards, any small action makes a bigger reactionpasser announce immobiliere, it's time to look at a way to reduce our waste

Tom Naka said...

I have a pet health care uk
site. It pretty much covers pet health care uk
related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

Thanks for you visit said...

Greetings,

I Really think you have a great blog here, and see you have a very high page ranking, I found this info out from this page. http://pr.blogflux.com/ Try it out.



I have several pages of my own,

I'ts about femme Clothing. This site is in French language.
My second site is about Chaussures that is Shoes in french and bottes that is boots in french.

My Third site is about Chocolate that is made in France. The Frech language just drops to e at the end so it is chocolat

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Health blog. It pretty much covers Dieting Health Fitness Exercise related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time